Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Surgery TODAY @ 1300 hrs

I can honestly say this: I NEVER thought, when I woke up yesterday that in less than 48 hrs I would be having SURGERY! I'm going in...it begins at 1pm. UGH! Please pray for me. Pray that I make the right decisions both financially, and for my own peace and personal comfort. I know "going to sleep" costs more...but, I also know how scary a panic attack is. Pray for my family, and kids. Obviously this has just "come up." Shows how life and circumstances can change in an instant. See you on the other side my friends.....

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Going under is definitely the way to go. You won't even know it happened - which is sort of freaky if you think about it - don't think about it though! I think you should probably be finishing up as I write this! Just think, you need those teeth for Thanksgiving! Besides, if you get dentures they have to rip out your old teeth so don't go that direction! Besides you are a strong, awesome woman. You birthed babies! You can do a little dental surgery! I, on the other hand, still get to complain. :)

Kristi said...

I'm so sorry you have to have surgery! I went under when I got my wisdom teeth out and it was fantastic. If you need to get rid of your kids tomorrow for a little while to rest and recover, feel free to bring them over to my house!

Stephanie said...

Oh no :( I am praying, even though it's already over.

How are you?!
Can I take your kids today (which is tomorrow... meaning Wed. morning LOL)