Seriously, I don't know who was more excited about Trick or Treating...me or the kids!? I just LOVE getting them all dressed up. EVERY year, I cry. They are just so precious and cute...and I guess I feel a sense or pride watching them use their "please and thank-you's." They got quite the comments on their matching ensemble. I chickened out dying Amelia's hair black with the spray can from Walmart! It's FOR hair, but the warning on the back reads: "For children under 7 years of age or people with fine or light colored hair: to ensure color will wash out, proceed with caution and test a small area of hair first, then wash." So, I tested a bit, and today, that strip is green. Glad I didn't do the whole thing...although, it would've made for some good memories! HA!The rain held off, thank you Lord! We started our night at the mall...TRICK OF TREATING all the stores. By 4:45, it was PACKED and we were OUT of there. Thankfully, we got there early, and were done early enough to grab a bite to eat. We then went to the church for some Neewollah fun (that's halloween backwards, btw!) Bounce Houses, Hay rides, some Wii competition, even ICE CREAM. Even Micah got to go in his VERY own bounce house...and he LOVED it! The kids got to pick prizes at the "prize store."
When then met up with our neighbor, and did some trick or treating in Westridge! I saw a TON of my regulars from my old Starbucks. It was nice to catch up and visit. Last but not least, a trip to Starbucks to warm up with some hot chocolate. We had such a fun night....
Introducing...DASH! Who, by the way, insisted we call him "Dash" ALL night!
Dash and Violet...minus the jet black hair!
Cheeky Jack-Jack on the hay ride!
BIG Muscles!
Micah with the house to himself...the bounce house that is!
Such a fun night. The kids are pretty tired today...especially Amelia. We rocked her little sleep cycle. But, we made some great memories. We made a quick trip to the Halloween Clearance at Walmart and got their costumes for next year. ALL three for less than $20. The boys are going to be Knights in Shining Armor, and Amelia is going to be their royal queen. SOOOO stinkin' cute. I can't WAIT for next year!
5 comments:
Your kids are so darling and you're so lucky to have them. I'm really jealous of you girls. I love reading about them and seeing your pictures.
SO, SO, Awesome!!! Your kids look SO cute! Sounds like they had a Halloween to remember :)
Good job mommy!
Good thing you didn't dye her hair black! Who knows how long the green would've lasted! LOL
They are adorable! And way to go on the bargain!
They are stinkin' adorable Becky! I love families who match! John thinks I am crazy, but I would match my kids every day if I could LOL!
I just love your pics!
Too cute!
Post a Comment