Monday, November 3, 2008

Girlfriends Half Marathon - Photos are UP

http://www.backprint.com/view_user_event.asp?PID=bp%19%7BG%7B&EVENTID=44534&PWD=&BIB=287
I don't know if this will work...but, click on the above link to see the photos from The Girlfriends Half Marathon! Boy, do I wish my friend Stephanie was the hired photographer! I do still love the one of me and the kids crossing the finish line...that to me is just priceless! I might just have to buy it just to prove and remind myself....THIS is what it's ALL about!!!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Great photos! so proud of you!

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures, the one of you and the kids is amazing!

Erica said...

I agree! Great pictures and you actually look like you're having fun!!! Love the ones with you and the kids crossing the finish line! Priceless!!!

Kelly said...

i'm a nerd, i am seriously crying right now, looking at the pics of you and the kids! DUH! great job, i'm proud of you, it is why we do what we do, isn't it???