*Friday night- Working Girl
*Saturday AM - Working Girl, then AMAZING family photo shoot with the CREATIVE stephaniedphotography.com. Then to Starbucks for some cookies and hot chocolate...our celebration to the kids for "obeying" Stephanie and behaving with PROPER smiles.
*Saturday PM - DATE night! We got to go on a MUCH needed date with another couple. We went for coffee, then saw FIREPROOF! WOW! Bring tissues, and prepare for your marriage to be changed. It opened Friday in theaters, a Christian movie with slightly cheesy acting, but a powerful message! So good! The kids did great with the sitter...they LOVE her!
*Sunday AM - Working Girl, Again! =) (While Tony took the kids to church, then a bike ride to the park) LOTS of playing outside in this insanely warm weather. 90 TOMORROW?! Yikes, this is making my Christmas music feel a bit inappropriate!
*Sunday PM - Family BBQ, a quick trip to the new and super nice JC Penny with my $10 coupon. Then to Walmart for some CINAMMON PINE CONES. My house smells like Christmas now too!! =)
Currently...watching AMAZING RACE! Does anyone remember the MOPS retreat when we did a mock amazing race? It was crazy fun, insanely hard, and sooo much fun....not to mention EXHAUSTING! And, it only took a little over an hour. Could you imagine doing the real thing? I LOVE this show!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a busy and full weekend! I can't beleive this crazy weather! Remind me, is it october this week? I love seeing your beautiful family every sunday! It is so awesome! I just see their little faces for a second but they are so precious and they make me smile!
I can't wait to see your fantastic family photos, we desperately need family pics too! Talk to you soon!
IV REAL
Sounds like fun and busy-ness! I'm glad you got some great shots taken!!! Can't wait to see them!
Oh, I forgot about Becky's September Christmas music! I think I'll wait until October to break mine out. All the kids are all about Halloween already!
LOVED the Amazing Race... it was a bit sad because I couldn't participate, but still SO fun!
And I had so much fun taking your pictures :)
Post a Comment