Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Biggest Loser

The biggest Loser season premier was last night...and yes, already into show #1, I was sobbing like a baby. I am just so amazed, encouraged and motivated by that show. Anyone who's ever struggled with weight knows that it is about SO MUCH more than just being heavy. It is emotional, it is about having limitations, being discrminated against, being tired, being depressed, failing, and FEAR!
I am always so excited to see that anything is possible. Their transformations are incredible...and they get LIFE back. This season is a family season..meaning there are husband and wife teams, and parent/child teams. WOW! To think about doing that with your kids...wow.
I LOVE the trainers, although I know Jillian would make me cry...and I'd probably slap her. Bob, well, Bob is just awesome....a little "new age" but, awesome in his training style. He's more my type of trainer. Not that I've ever had a personal trainer! ;)
Okay, so you gotta check it out...I promise it'll make you cry! LOL, AND motivate you to want to live a long healthy life for your family AND YOUR KIDS!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE it and agreed with EVERYTHING you said. I am getting a treadmill and will be working out to it!

Stephanie said...

LOVE this show and I agree, it's SO motivating!!!