Here they are! First day of preschool for Amelia, and Elijah's first day of Pre-K! They did great...Amelia basically kicked me out of her classroom. I wanted to make sure she was okay, and first thing she says is "GO HOME MOM!" So, that was good...I guess! LOL! They did great. They already brought home some great 'artwork' for me to display around the house. I must say, I LOVE their little creations. So, it was just Micah and I for THREE HOURS, and boy did we get a LOT done. Loads of laundry, washed bedding, vacuuming, cleaned the kitchen and downstairs bath. AMAZING! I missed them though...it was awfully quiet!!
Yesterday we spent the day at some friends' for a Labor Day pool party. Well, the weather wasn't quite up to 'par'...but, that didn't stop my little fishie girl. She wasn't prepared to completely JUMP off the diving board, somehow her logic decided she could 'weasle' her way in...

She was just dangling there for minutes...until she realized she was stuck. Oh, and yes, can you spot the disappearing life jacket strap. OUCH!
4 comments:
How fun is the first day of school!? Glad they did well.
That pool picture cracks me up!!(no punn intended! Ha!) OUCH!
I love the pics! She is sooo cute! It was so quiet around here too. :O
I'm glad you posted Amelia's diving board pictures!! I laughed so hard, can I take her home?? :)
And why doesn't it surprise me that she would tell you to go home?!
Did Elijah like Mrs. P.? How about you?
And by the way, I am SOOO impressed with your race, WAY TO GO GIRL!!!
Next race I WILL BE THERE!!! Seriously!!
Love it! I'm so glad they had a great day at school! It's such a drastic change to only have 1 at home. It was (is) quiet here too. I found myself cleaning like crazy too! Man, it feels so good! But, it's always joy when they get back home!!!!
Post a Comment