Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I promised an update....

Okay, my last day on Lean in 13 with Advocare was YESTERDAY. Drum Roll please.........
Total Weight Lost: 9.5 pounds (including what I lost from the Herbal Cleanse)
Total Inches Lost: 8 Inches
I am so excited. I've never reported on "inches" in my life, so I just counted them all up from "before Advocare" and then, added them up from today's weigh in....subtracted the totals....you get the idea. You may recall that I was down 11 pounds, so, it looks like I put ON 1.5 pounds. Here's my theory: I started lifting weights, so perhaps I put on some muscle, which I'm actually REALLY excited about. But, I cheated a little and did a mid way (well, maybe it was more in the beginning) record of inches, they had budged a little....but, certainly not anywhere NEAR 8 inches. So, I am completely convinced that Advocare has and will continue to change my life. My energy level is still insanely refreshing. I feel amazing. For the first time in my life I am supplementing WITH a healthy diet. VERY few people get all the nutrients needed from food alone...the answer....ADVOCARE! And hey, if the side effect of getting healthy is losing weight...I'll take it! =)
So, where will I go from here? I'm going to do another Lean in 13. In case you can't tell...I LOVE these products. I'm excited to see our lives and energy transform in just these last 24 days, I can't imagine what we'll look like and feel like in a few months!!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I'm so excited for you and proud of you!!! I am looking forward to seeing my own results, starting in 2 days!!!

Kelly said...

Girl! I can tell, i was checking out your bootie-licious in class today! you're wearing tight shorts, look out world, a new Becky's comin'!!!

Are you gonna go to that boot camp tomorrow? I think I'm gonna give it another go...this time i won't have 3 cookies for breakfast!(that might have had something to do with my breakdown!)

I actually heard that a new boot camp class starts weds nights! I might try to go tonight, then quad step tomorrow, it all depends...Jesse's coming home tonight!!! Aaaaahhhh, yeah!!!

Erin said...

WooHoo! Go girl! That does sound impressive!