Thursday, September 18, 2008

Advocare - Lean in 13

When I get excited about something, when I believe in something, when I become passionate about something, I GO ALL OUT for it! Can I just share with you how my life has CHANGED in just 12 days!?
So, Tony and I have signed on to become Advocare distributors. Since 1993, AdvoCare® has been a world-class nutrition company specializing in health and wellness, weight management, vibrant energy and sports performance. Check us out www.advocare.com/08084591. With Tony's line of work (tennis pro) we have found a HUGE need for energy, stamina and sports performance. Advocare products have been approved by the Olympic drug committee and is in something like 40 out of the 42 NFL lockers.
In my line of work, being a tired, overweight, MOODY stay at home mom/part time barista...I have found myself still holding the baby weight and being so tired that my body REQUIRES me to nap everyday! Do I need to tell you how vicious that cycle has become for me? It's not good...and my kids sense how tired I am...often too tired to play with them.
So, 11 days ago, we started an HERBAL CLEANSE through Advocare. That in itself was great to rid our body of toxins. Basically to think of our body's as "dryers"...the cleanse cleaned out our "lint trap" so to speak! :) Tony lost 7 pounds on that, I lost 4.
Yesterday, we began a program called "Lean in 13"....yes, that's 13 DAYS! It's a program designed to "cut the fat" to get lean. I can not tell you how our energy level has changed in just one day on the program...it's is INSANE. I have not had cravings, I have insane energy(not jittery energy, but REAL energy), for the first time in a LONG time, I didn't need a nap. Tony was working out at 4am, and being able to lift more and LONGER than ever...and this without being in "workout" shape. We slept great last night, and woke up refreshed. Today's weigh in gave me the BELIEF that I have FOUND WHAT I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR SO LONG. Tony has lost 10 pounds, I have lost 6.5! (Darn men!) LOL! We really have not done anything different. We are just taking the product...and "doing life!"
Don't get me wrong, Advocare is not a diet pill. But, I will say this, it CHANGES you. It changes the way you look at food, it has changed our energy, it has changed our health, it has given us HOPE. I know so many moms are where I am...and have also been looking for so long for something to work. This is a way to not put crazy, scary drugs into your body, and to not STARVE yourself with a "magic diet pill." It is REAL! And, we are proof to that. I am so excited to see where we are going to be at on day 13! Everyone that we've talked to on Advocare products has lost the weight and KEPT IT OFF. Gotten the energy, and KEPT the energy, had top sports performance and BROKE RECORDS. (You may have seen my post on the Nike Human Race with Advocare products!)
So, with ALL that being said! LOL! I invite ANYONE who is interested to join me tonight at 7pm for an Advocare mixer. It's totally low key, no pressure...we're not going to sell you anything. I would just love for you to come and hear what Advocare is about and why we are so excited. Call, email, text or post me if you'd like to check it out firsthand. I promise you...your life will be changed.
Check back on my posts for more Advocare results in this 13 day journey...I am expecting big things! :)

2 comments:

Erica said...

I"m so excited for you both!!! Way to go! I can't wait to hear your results at 13 days!!! That is amazing!

Stephanie said...

I am excited for you too! It sounds like a great product!