Friday, September 26, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things....

So, I'm not gonna lie, I've had a couple of rough last few days, spiritually. I'm doing good now though. Today is a perfect fall day...a day to post about a few of my favorite things: FALL
Crisp fall mornings, where the sun shines but there's that chill in the air
Changing leaves (I have my favorite trees I visit EVERY year at this time)
Carmel apples
Carving Pumpkins
Pumpkin Spice Candles
Dressing the kids up in costumes
Holiday bazaars
Christmas Music (Yes, this has already started at my house)
The Pumpin Patch
Toasted Pumpkin SEEDS
Needing rain boots
The fireplace
Living in the Northwest
Fall trips to the Coast for the perfect storm...and watching those storms in the comfort of a home
The kids in their "footie" jammies...nice and snug
Seriously, I love everything about fall. It is my favorite season and time of year. I guess some get spring fever, I do too....but, I think I get more of "Fall Fever!" =)

1 comment:

Erica said...

I'm with you on this girl!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall, it's so refreshing after the hot summer! Love a cup of coffee in the morning to warm up with and being able to wear sweats again! Love the frosty mornings and the leaves and the beautiful sunsets/rises!!!