Okay, so I am constantly buying a shirt here...a shirt there...mostly at places like Target, Walmart, etc. But, with the economy in such, and the never ending bills...why not let our clothes be GREEN with eachother. Who's with me? Has anyone ever seen that Oprah, or maybe it was Ellen...where a bunch of friends got together...put ALL their unwanted clothes into piles, and everyone had a FREE FOR ALL!? It's NEW to YOU! ;) There are enough of us with ties to eachother through blogs to make this BIG!
We could make a girls' night of it. Have some wine, maybe some dinner/desserts, and do good old fashion clothes swap. Now, I'm thinking accessories too. Old purses, shoes, hats, jackets, jewlery you name it. THEN, whatever we don't use can either be donated to Goodwill or Spanky's.
Who's with me...come on...I am serious here!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
me- count me in - not sure i would have much since i hand down alot of clothes to friends...but I'm in! Loving the wine thang, too! :) I would love to do a girls night out!keep me in the know!
Angela
That is a marvelous idea!! Count me in too :)
Post a Comment