It was HOT up there! Poor guy...hope there are no serious bum burns!
Gotta LOVE Ikea and Walmart!
My lights in my tree didn't show up..I'll post a close up. They are AWESOME!
More pics of the roof to come, of the inside, and Tony's detailing!I can't believe what an amazing job Tony has done with our back deck/roof. He's such a go-getter. He has worked from about 7am, until there is no more day light for six days now. It is coming together beautifully. I got to add my "decorating touches" tonight...all that's left is the gutter, and the finishing details on the roof. This has been one massive project. We got to actually sit down and enjoy it a bit tonight...and it feels peaceful, warm and inviting! Better go...he's out there now...enjoying the serenity!! ;)
5 comments:
It looks just wonderful! I can't wait to see it in real life!!! Tony is awesome!!!
WOW that is just gorgeous Becky! What an oasis you have created, I love it!!! That is the type of backyard that I hope to have one day when we own again! When do I get to come over for late evening margaritas?! LOL! ;)
Wow! Looks great! How awesome you get to have that, someday I'd love to have something like it, too. Sam built our deck last summer...we just need some new outdoor furniture. Did you get a good deal on yours?
Enjoy! Looks like a great place fr some "date" time with your hubby!
~Angela
Niiiice! Tony did a great job, are you sure this is his first patio cover he's done??? :)
Yes, we should go sit and enjoy a girls' night out in your backyard on one of these warm nights! :) (and we won't get kicked out at midnight! LOL)
That is beautiful! He did an awesome job building it and you did awesome decorating it! I can't wait to have a liveable outdoor space!!!
Post a Comment