William Young, author of "The Shack" will be speaking at Living Hope Church this weekend. (www.livinghopechurch.com) Can I just challenge you to go? Even if you don't agree with Living Hope, or are completely happy with your church, or are even against what The Shack is about...GO! William Young will discuss the "controversy" behind the book, give his take on it, share his testimony and what inspired his book. If you never read another book again, you MUST read The Shack and tell me what you think. Hey, they are even selling it at Walmart now!
Just in case you are wondering...service times are Saturday night 5 & 7pm, and Sundays 9, 11, & 1pm.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh, we are soooo there! I can't wait to tell Tim! Thanks for letting us know. Will they broadcast it at all the campuses?
As far as I know, it will be broadcasted to all the campuses. Glad you are going! I have a wedding on Sat, but may try to get there Sunday afternoon.
I want to go soooo bad but we are leaving town tomorrow! I only have two chapters left! Actually maybe you girls could let us know how it all went down (ha!) and we could have a book club type discussion about the book soon with both groups of girls!??? Huh? Huh? Huh?
I'm so glad you know about this! I've been meaning to email you! I will be there at the 9am service. I have not have the privelege of reading this yet! I really get the feeling I am missing something very big! I plan on borrowing it after my friend's done reading it! Can't wait to hear this guy!
Hey, Love your blog, too!
And would love to get lots of girls together soon for a irls night out. Would you and your friends be in? I'm thinkin' something downtown..I've kinda' been getting the bug to go dancin' a bit...but dn't want to go to any meat markets!
Hope to see you soon!
~ Angela
When's a good running time for you? My friend Angie's been going with me a bit..we'd love company! It's just hard to coordinate schedules...if you're ever interested, just give a holler!
Sorry this is so so long!!!! :)
went, saw him, heard him, loved him, HUGED him and would do it again if he's ever in town again!!!
Post a Comment