Thursday, July 17, 2008

He Shoots....He SCORES!

I am the first to admit...I am exceedinly proud of my kids. Elijah scored a goal for BIG BLUE DINOSAURS at Tuesday's game...I nearly cried. He was SOOO excited....he did a bit of Tiger fist pumping. YIKES! Ya think he watches too much golf & tennis? Here's his "after goal" pic: On my date day with Micah...where it was just the two of us....we did LOTS of swimming. Another family member kept trying to get our attention:
Hooper LOVES to SWIM!


Here's another random and funny picture. We tucked the kids into bed on Tuesday night only to find that they had SNUCK out because they heard the ice cream truck pull into our cul de sac. Luckily, I was outside watering my plants! They were sooo excited! Notice their jammies and NO SHOES! :)

So, just a random post. I will list my 4-1 another time!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

WTG Elijah!!! He is so cute in his uniform!

And Omgosh about the kids sneaking out, that is way too funny!

Erin said...

Yeah Elijah!!! I have to admit it does feel great! Jones is doing so good too! Wish they were on the same team!

I am so glad you were out watering your plants. This is a pic to cherish for all time!