Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Vacation Bible School

The kids have had such an amazing time this week at Vacation Bible School. (www.seekreallife.com) Check out some of their daily pictures. This church really goes all out and does such an amazing job. Amelia is having the time of her life "in school" and LOVES being a big girl. I have to say, I'm pretty proud of her. Sounds like she's obeying and Elijah is "looking out for her!"
It's been just Micah and I from 9-12 every day and we are having fun too! Shopping, coffee outings...just the two of us. Today he watched me dance around to an excercise video, and basically laughed at me the whole time. It was cute!
Absence makes the heart grow fonder...and I am missing not having the other little 'uns around in the am...the house is SOOOO quiet!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Isn't it great, although today Caleb sobbed when I dropped him off. He told me "it's too long to be away from you"... ahhh, break my heart (but I still made him go LOL).

And my house has been quiet too, although John is here and today we have workers tearing out our bathtub and installing a new one... soooo, not quite the nice peaceful morning I would like, but it's better then nothing ;)

Erica said...

Quiet sounds so nice right now....after running around with 40 kids all morning.......