Elijah lost his first tooth yesterday eating MAC N CHEESE (LOL, of ALL things!) It's been loose for a couple of weeks, and all of a sudden, during lunch, he holds it up and was sooo excited. (It's the bottom front tooth in case you can't tell.) First of all, there was blood everywhere. Let me just say, I do NOT like seeing my children with blood on their face. He ran into the mirror and thought it was just sooo cool. Literally, about 5 seconds after he pulled it out, it disappeared. We think either HE or HOOPER ate it, cause we looked EVERYWHERE. And, I am not about to "sift" through ANYTHING for a tooth...there will be others! :) Elijah asked if the tooth fairy was strong enough to bring him a hundred dollars..."cause she's so little." To which I replied..."Ummm...no, she's too little to fly with that much money, it would weigh her down." He then asked...well, do you think she'll bring me Indiana Jones Wii game? To which I again replied, no, she's too little. But, the tooth fairy DID come through, and in his little tooth box this morning, was a shiny ONE DOLLAR COIN! My baby is growing up!

2 comments:
He is so sweet! I love his ideas of what a tooth is worth!!! He's a crack up!!! Way to go!!
WHAT?!! No way is he old enough to be loosing teeth!!! Omgosh when did our babies grow up?! Caleb will be SO jealous, he has been trying to loosen one of his teeth for a while now LOL!
Adorable pictures of him, tell him that he is one cool dude ;)
Post a Comment