Friday, January 23, 2009

7 Blessings TAG

Gotta give props to Kristi for this...these are always fun and insightful!!


7 Things I can do:
1. Love my kids unconditionally
2. Run a half marathon (I NEVER thought I would be able to say that)
3. Make a really amazing Caramel Macchiato
4. Play bass
5. Wear a size 12 shoe…so sad. Payless is my only shoe provider! :(
6. DANCE
7. Grow really cute babies (IMHO)…and LIKE doing it! LOVE being pg

7 Things I cannot do:
1. Appreciate liars, litterers or late people
2. Listen to people chew ice
3. Beat my dyslexic husband in Scrabble
4. Hold/touch/look at/think about snakes
5. See OR Watch my kids in pain
6. Win a dance off against Elijah
7. Eat peas…they taste like ladybugs, pooping ladybugs

7 Things that attracted me to Tony:
1. His hair ;)
2. That he played bass
3. His patience
4. His easy going attitude
5. His accent ;)
6. His Faith
7. That he is the best dad in the world to our kiddos and does just as much work (if not more) around the house as I do…laundry, dishes, vacuuming, etc.

7 Things I say most often:
1. Stop FIGHTING!
2. Mary-Martha-Stewart (this is MY cuss word)
3. Mother of Pearl (also my cuss word) gee…I “cuss” a lot
4. Hurry, we’re going to be late!
5. Please be quiet…Micah’s sleeping!!
6. You HAVE to share
7. I don’t have time for this

7 Celebrity Admirations:
1. Jesus - total celeb
2. Bono
I just admire what he does for people in Africa. I truly believe the Lord has always had Africa in my heart…who knows where it will lead. He’s done legendary stuff for them. Go project RED!
3. Corrie Ten Boom
4. Lance Armstrong
5. Mother Theresa
6. Joe/Steve from Blue’s Clues J
7. The DJ from Yo Gabba Gabba
8. Edward...period...'nough said

7 Favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Red Robin Teriyaki Chicken Burger with Avocado..yes, totally fat free! LOL
3. Soup/Salad/Bread Sticks at Olive Garden (Zuppa please)
4. Aussie style fish and chips
5. Aussie style scallops FROM the fish n chips shop
6. White Rice
7. My mom’s cajun shrimp w/white race & tomatoes on the side

7 People to tag:
CONSIDER YOURSELVES “TAGGED!” if you've read this blog. You get the jist...just cut and paste. And, no, don't put 7 things you admire about Tony...insert YOUR man/spouse! :)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I love your "cuss" words. I actually said the word "fiddlesticks" the other day after I stubbed my toe. I had to laugh at myself for that one. :-)

Stephanie said...

LOL, I have cuss words too "aye ca lee da mada" Ya I have no idea what that is, but my mom said it when I was growing up and I love it LOL!

I will try and do this on my blog soon... maybe after I catch up on all my posts and reading :)

Erica said...

I'll try it. I honestly will have to think on some of those!!! I like it though!!!