Well, at least SOMEONE out there is looking for a house!! :)
We had a showing today...got everything all spic and span, then left with three kids, the cat, and the dog! What a sight!!
We are hopeful...
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I am praying Becky!
Definetely keep us posted on how it goes!!
Good luck! I wish I could have seen you at Christmas but time just got away from me. love you!
Sweet!
We're still praying for you!
I'm a bit late, but, how did it go? Did you get some good feedback???
It is so great to have those showings! :) Will be praying for God's Wisdom for you fam...
On a totally random side not would you email me your hair gal's info? My sister is getting married soon and is in dire need of a reasonably priced gal to keep her hair cut and colored and I thought you had posted about her a while back but maybe it was just a comment somewhere since I couldn't find that post. :)
(my email is willowmorse@mac.com)
Thanks! :)
Post a Comment