I've decided to live like Jennifer Garner in 13 going on 30. 30 is the best year of life right? That's going to be my motto. Okay, so maybe I won't be popping Razzles like they're popcorn, or dance around in my undies to Girls just Wanna Have Fun! (I've already tried doing Beyonce's dance in Single Ladies...way too many things were shaking that should NOT be shaking!) But, I did take a long glance in the mirror this week...YIKES! So, I've now invested in wrinkle cream, and anti-aging face wipes by Ponds. I will not do botox, or the plastics...I will age gracefully and how God meant for us to age....He gave Docs the technology for wrinkle cream right? And, I'm SURE Mary had something like it!
Anyways, my verdict: wrinkle cream is fun!
Another self discovery this week...but, it's more on the "serious" side...another revelation, eyes opened. Why does that have to often be painful? Anyways, maybe the suspense will make you want to come back...
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I just want to add...what started this whole "wrinkle thing" is thanks in part to my HYGENTIST...who so politely pointed out my wrinkles! heee heee...what a friend!
Okay seriously?! What did she say to you... oh your teeth are looking great, by the way, when are you going to do something about those wrinkles??? LOL! That is just crazy! And for the record, I haven't noticed ANY wrinkles on you!
Oh and you are right, wrinkle cream is fun... I use the Arbonne stuff and it seems to work great. I only get crows feet when I smile and then they go away, which is a good thing, since the big ol' wrinkle in between my eyes seems to stay and stay and stay :( sigh.
This is so funny! I was just looking in the mirror yesterday thinking I should really start doing something about those lines by my eyes. Ugh, getting old...
Post a Comment