One of my favorite things about Christmas is decorating the tree. I can remember as a kid, this being a huge thing for me. The kids helped this year putting up ornaments and decorating while listening to our Christmas tunes...even Hooper helped!! ;)
Elijah...no he's not about to wail on Sis...he's flexing his muscles!!
Putting the angel on TOP!

Today was the first day of Advent. I don't know who was more excited to open up Door NUMBER 1 on our Lego Advent Calendar...me or the kids! HA! We opened up a really cool little guy holding a drumstick...the chicken kind...not the musical kind! I should've taken a picture.


Today was the first day of Advent. I don't know who was more excited to open up Door NUMBER 1 on our Lego Advent Calendar...me or the kids! HA! We opened up a really cool little guy holding a drumstick...the chicken kind...not the musical kind! I should've taken a picture.
OH the suspense!!
TA-DA!
TA-DA!
2 comments:
Such cute pictures of you and Elijah! Legos rock!
Alright, where do you get a lego advent calendar from? Dakota would go nuts!
Post a Comment