
Photos just do not do these lights justice....they are so detailed and beautiful!

A giant snake wrapped around a tree...ewwww...but, cool nonetheless.
An African safari!Have I blogged enough about how much I LOVE Christmas?? We have been to the "Zoo Lights" a hundred times in the past, in fact, sadly we've skipped a few years for some reason or another. BUT, we went this year, and I was amazed. They were better than I remember. In all honesty, it was hard to keep an eye on the kiddos, because you're continually looking up, looking down, and looking ALL around. MILLIONS of beautiful lights. It was breathtaking. I don't remember them being so awesome. Certainly worth every penny. We are zoo members....so, we got in free....being a zoo member is worth it just for this festivity. We didn't get to ride the train, the line had a wait of well over an hour....BUT, we did get lots of hugs from lots of critters, and got to see the new baby elephant with her mama. So sweet! The weather was perfect, actually pretty "warm" and no RAIN! :)

Micah wanted NOTHING to do with Polar Bear and Tiger...the other two LOVED them up!!

Elijah climbed up on this giant frog!

My beautiful green eyed girl...
We had so much fun. I recommend this to anyone...I really think it is worth every penny! The kids were a little bummed that we didn't do the train, but, this time of year, it just goes around the park, and you basically see everything just by walking around anyways. Who knows....maybe we'll go again before they're all gone.
7 comments:
Wow! We've never been, it looks like a lot of fun!
It's so amazing the things people can do with some lights!
OH yeah! We'll have to try to go! How fun!
We haven't ever been either....hmmmm.....maybe we'll have to go! It looks amazing and kids looked like they had a great time!!!
Hey there beautfiul! Can't believe I found your blogh...through the Atwoods. I didn't know that you knew Kelley. Small world huh?
How are you? Looks like you are pretty busy with 3 little ones.
We are going to the zoo lights this next week, hopefully no rain...looks like the weather held out for you.
I'm looking forward to following your blog!
FUN!!!! Never been, but need to, I don't do cold well. Our thing is the Grotto....COLD there, too!!!!
BBBBBRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
We are so going! looks like you had so much fun! How do you know Carly? you know everyone I know...this is getting weird!!!
:)
Oooh the first time I saw this page, the pictures weren't showing, but now... WOW! I want to go!
Your children are SO cute Becky! Each picture of them, they just look joyful and happy! Love it!
Post a Comment