Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Introducing "Yeow"





Meet Yeow, our 7 week old kitten. The newest addition to the Nelson family. He was a rescue that I couldn't pass up....even with a bit of opposition from Mr. Nelson. The kids LOVE him. Micah carries him EVERYWHERE, and I think Yeow actually likes it. Hooper has found his purpose...to "mother" Yeow. He is constantly cleaning him, and trying to carry him around by the nape. So cute!!! AND, he snuggles under covers and LOVES to sleep!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...you are brave, either that or insane! :) I am feeling like a bad mommy since our kids are all so close in age and my rule has been we will get a dog when everyone in our house can put on their own shoes and wipe their own bums....

I have been looking at these really cute goldendoodle pups at a nearby house on our family walks. But I thought about potty training and taking care of a puppy while I was homeschooling this morning and that pretty much took care of that thought!

I'm sure your kids are in heaven! Is Elijah old enough to clean the litter box??

Erica said...

Very cute kitty, have met him and loved him!!!

Willow, my mom is getting a goldendoodle in a few weeks, they were just born about 3 weeks ago. They can be either really ugly or really cute!!! Good luck if you decide to give in!!! Puppies are fun but some work!!!

Kelly said...

You have to be the best mom! Cause uh... no way sista! I think they are so cute but I don't want to have to take of something else right now, ya know??? Is that wrong, selfish, my poor children will be in therapy, oh well?! HA! See ya this in a little while!

Anonymous said...

Erica you'll have to post some pics....I think the Labradoodles are cuter from what I've seen and I thought I heard they don't stink like big dogs. Which is part of the reason why I like smaller dogs. :)

But I know I am not ready for a puppy. Now if someone were to offer us a 2.5 year old perfectly trained and obedient, mellow and loving dog...then I'd think about that! :) Unlikely... :)

Miss Thompson's Class said...

He's so tiny! I wish I liked cats-they seem like nice pets. I know Ava would like a friend but I just can't handle another one right now.