- Why Supplement Your Nutrition?
People are seeking wellness solutions in droves. Nutrition/Weight Loss/Energy "remedies" are proving to be a trillion dollar industry, despite economic woes. Next time you go to the grocery store, check out how many carts have Red Bull, Monster, Rock Star, or slimfast shakes. You will be AMAZED! I'm going to start counting!! Two thirds of Americans don't receive adequate amounts of essential nutrients. MULTIVITAMINS, OMEGA-3s and CALCIUM WITH MAGNESIUM are the MINIMUMS of what we should be taking daily. EVEN THOSE WHO TRY TO EAT HEALTHILY HAVE GAPS OR NEED ADDITIONAL SUPPLIES FOR SUPERB DAILY FUNCTION AND LONG-TERM HEALTH BENEFITS. This is why you'll see top athletes endorsing Advocare. Even a healthy lifestyle needs supplimentation.
- Supplementation helps by:
*Replenishing essential nutrients your body needs to function properly
*Providing the energy to live a less sedentary lifestyle
*Assisting in weight loss
*Giving support to maximize workouts and recover more quickly
*Supplying your body assistance to repair damage and rid itself of harmful elements
*Protecting against environmental assaults
I wasn't convinced I needed "a cleanse." But, I also didn't realize that toxins aren't only in the things we eat and drink, but in the air we breathe, things we touch, wash/cleanse ourselves with. It's sad, but true.
- Advocare products are based on solid, proven science that is trend setting, not trend following. They:
Search the world for the most recent, most significant scientific findings to formulate products that are second to none.
Don't just give you single ingredients in a product, but multiple nutrients that synergistically work to provide the noticeable results you seek.
Use easily absorbable ingredients.
Add amounts that work, not simply amounts sufficient to put on the label.
Maintain high manufacturing standards from beginning to end.
Test finished products to ensure they contain the amounts stated on the label.
Use USP grade (United States Pharmacopeia) vitamins and minerals and standardized herbal extracts.
Now, for those of you who know me, know that I won't even take a TYLENOL when I am pregnant. I just believe that there are natural remedies for things and that that is the route that should ALWAYS be explored first before we 'medicate' ourselves unneccesarily. What I LOVE about Advocare is that for one thing, I can prounounce the labels. I can see in my book why a certain herbal ingredient, vitamin, mineral, or nutrient is in that specific ingredient.
Secondly, it's not just about weight loss. Have you seen my husband? He clearly does not need to lose weight. But, I can not even BEGIN to explain what a different person he his since starting Advocare. His energy is exciting. He's lost 12 pounds and 12 INCHES off his body. (I'll beat him!)He looks great, feels great, and is able to have ENERGY for the first time in a VERY long time. Getting healthy has changed us, it's change our family and the energy we can now put IN to our family. If weight loss is a side effect of taking these products...I will TAKE it. I just want to get healthy. I refuse to be one of those soccer moms sitting on the sideline saying "go team!" I want to be running along the sideline WITH them.
Doesn't healthy eating make you feel good? Shouldn't that be enough? Yes, AND no. Even those who eat healthy and live healthy lifestyles have gaps and need additional supplies that aren't found in food/excercise alone. I do believe diet and excerice, as well as anything in moderation are keys to live healthy, but again, it goes back to knowing that there are still gaps....gaps that are essential for LONG TERM HEALTH BENEFITS. I don't know about you, but I WANT to be around LONG TERM!
Now, I'm sure that this could all be "debatable." I welcome the questions...if I don't know them...I'll enjoy finding the answers. Do I believe Advocare is for everyone? Yup! I believe that every BODY is different, and that there are people WAY more knowledgable than me that can assist and tailor a program for you. I believe we shoud all supplement our bodies with nutritional products. Why do I believe you should go with ADVOCARE rather than other companies...because I have seen the science behind the product, read the doctors testimonies, and believe without a shadow of a doubt that it is the MOST top of the line advanced supplementation product on the market. Check for yourself: www.advocare.com/08084591
A TON of the facts on this blog came from the Advocare Product Catalog. I believe it is viewable online. (And of course, this is MY testimony. My opinion and my heart are what I hope you see.)
Wanna know my results to date?? Well, okay:
Weight Loss: 13.5 pounds
Inches Lost: 8
WHHOOOO HOOOOOOO!
4 comments:
I'm still working on Matt. Looks like we are getting our pay-off from our property next month which will be such a blessing! I have more ?'s for you about the business aspect of it all. I'll email you though about it.
I do think these products are interesting...I too thought that the simplicity of the ingredients and lack of chemicals is what we should be putting into our bodies. I have this feeling that "man" has thought they we have better ideas to make things cheaper and more productive and have failed to take advantage of all the natural creations that God has given us for our health.
So I guess I have a few more questions if it's OK :)
(sorry if they are too nit-picky but I am always a bit of a skeptic for new things and Jeremy is VERY much of one :)
So what exactly do you use product-wise on a day in day out basis?
For you? For Tony? For the kids?
And what are the prices?
What other changes does the product require you to make in your diet?
Do they recommend a cleanse for everyone? If so, I'm curious as to specific details of what it is? What do you eat/drink when and is this the kind that causes you to spend most of the day on the potty??
Sorry for so many questions!
Good questions Willow! I had no potty experience with the cleanse. It was way easy!! You take a fiber drink most mornings (which isn't great, but the taste is fine, just a bit gritty.) I just chased it down with a glass of water (they recommend that you do anyways!). You don't eat any fried food (which is a no brainer with eating right!!!) Lay off any type of processed white grain products and replace them with whole grain products. There are some pills involved, a few before bed and a few in the morning. The schedule changes a little bit during the week, but it's really easy to follow. For me, I had an easy experience with it. I was worried that I didn't do it right until I did some measuring after I did it and lost over 9 inches but only like 1/2 pound!!! That's ok though because I felt good and knew that I was clean from the inside out.
Then, I started on the Lean in 13 program (to shed the fat!!!) and it's been pretty easy. There are a LOT of vitamins involved (which I was always NOT taking before) and a shake for breakfast and one as a snack in the afternoon. It's a rigid diet, BUT, it really works and I feel like a totally different person! I have WAY more energy, I'm happier, I'm losing weight and some health "issues" have completely gone away. Those are big results and I've only been doing this for a week!! Really, these are wonderful products. I'm sold, if you can't tell!!!! =)
I totally welcome and love the questions...Erica, thanks for posting too, great answers!! Let's see...
I am taking on a daily basis:
MNS Max 3
A Supreme
Catalyst
Thermoplus
Spark
Muscle Gain
The prices are posted on the website (www.advocare.com/08084591). You can purchase online for full price, OR you can become a "distributor" with a $50 membership (much like a Costco card) you get a 20% discount, for life, with no obligations, and you don't have to "sell" anything. The discounts go all the way up to 40% based on your order amount. (I can get into that more if anyone is interested...it's a lot to type.) =)
Tony is taking daily:
MNS Max 3
Muscle Strength
Spark
Catalyst
Night Time Recovery
The kids take:
Coreplex Chewables
Spark (on occassion)
I DO recommend the cleanse for everyone, and here is why:
our bodies are like the lint trap in our dryer. If we don't clean it out, over time, the clothes still "dry"...but, it takes MUCH longer. Toxins are in EVERYTHING and EVERYWHERE, so the cleanse will clean out that lint trap. This allows our body to more readily except putting in vitamins and "good things." We get better results from them, and we "receive" it. I was expecting a lot of poo with the cleanse. I think it's different for everyone. Tony had no pooing, and me, well, I just LOVED poo-ing! I felt myself getting cleaned out. I know that sounds gross, but just doing the cleanse ALONE gave me more energy. I agree with Erica, it seemed too easy! =) I wasn't in the bathroom all day, and basically just still went about my day as normal. The basis is to stay away from white flour, sugar, butter, fried foods. Eating things like whole wheat bread, pasta & ric, LOTS of fruit and veg (they do the scrubbing of the intestines.)
There are a number of cleanses out on the market, and I would caution anyone buying an OTC cleanse. I've heard some scary stories that can't possibly be "good" for your body.
The doctors behind Advocare, endorsing the cleanse holds so much value for me personally.
Hope that helps. Thanks for asking questions! =)
Post a Comment