Thank you for posting this Becky. I was holding Aiden while I watched it and was in tears thinking about all the lives that have been lost through abortion. It saddens me so much that as a nation, we are willing to kill our children. May God have mercy on us :(
I almost threw up when he said something along the lines of "if my daughter makes a mistake, I don't want her to end up suffering with a child." That's what did it for me. I can't BELIEVE he said that!!
2 comments:
Thank you for posting this Becky.
I was holding Aiden while I watched it and was in tears thinking about all the lives that have been lost through abortion.
It saddens me so much that as a nation, we are willing to kill our children. May God have mercy on us :(
I almost threw up when he said something along the lines of "if my daughter makes a mistake, I don't want her to end up suffering with a child." That's what did it for me. I can't BELIEVE he said that!!
Post a Comment