24 Hour Fitness is having Appreciation Days THIS weekend! What does that mean for you? Come to a FREE class, with FREE childcare, with me! Tomorrow morning is a Zumba-thon beginning at 10:15am. An hour and a half class with two different instructors. This is a great chance to see what Zumba is about and experience how much FUN it is! Plus, bring the kids, and they can be in FREE childcare...and let me tell you, my kids have a BLAST in the 24 kids club. Let me know if anyone wants to try out 24 Hour Fitness for FREE. This is free all weekend, so if you go online www.24hourfitness.com and see a class you want to check out, GO! Call me, I might go too!
PLUS...just yesterday, I got a coupon in the mail. As my "6 month anniversary" as a 24 hour fitness member, I have a certificate for anyone who wants it for a 24 Hour Fitness gym membership for $24! That is a stinkin' deal of a deal! It's totally up for grabs if anyone wants it...keep in mind I only have one. :(
So, now, I think I'll go through this email and count how many times I wrote 24! HA
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm going! Woohoo! It's going to be so fun! Are you coming this moring to boot camp? I don't want to go, but I'm going anyway!
Post a Comment