Friday, August 29, 2008

We've been busy!!

This last week has been crazy busy for us! Tony's dad and sister are visiting, and it's been go-go-go! I can't believe it's been so long since I last posted. We've been catching up, visiting Clackamas Mall, went to Red Robin once, playing LOTS of games with the kids, catching caterpillars, and the works. It's been really nice. The kids warmed up right away and are LOVING having "room-mates." (Or as Amelia likes to call them "her friends!")
I'm set to race on Sunday...if this cold that I'm incubating doesn't get the better of me. I can't imagine trying to run when I can barely breath, so we'll see how I feel come Sunday. I must say, it's going to be huge. I made a trip to Nike campus this week to pick up my race packet and got to check out the Tiger Woods building. Oh my goodness. I felt like I was in a museum! It was massive! The nike campus feels like another world...sort of like Disneyland!
Anywho, I don't know what else to say other than we have been busy. I'm excited for Sunday and hope to post some successful race pictures!! (I'm going to take some race "enhancement" products...more on that later...but, I'm excited to see how my body reacts!!)...oh and yes, they are legal!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Becky -sorry it's taken me so long to reply to you - we're busy over here, too! (How can you not be with 3 kids?) ANyway, good luck on your 10k sunday - if you can do it (hope so!). Couldn't swing it this time - but still want to keep options open for other future ones.
I'm still running but we are "trying" right now for another baby as I mentioned before. It's this weird in-between stage I am not crazy about! I feel like I can't really give myself wholeheartedly to either! I want to go full steam with the athletics pursuit but at the same time, I do want to get pregnant soon...!! Confusing! So I'm just keeping it up while stil "trying". After I'm all done having my kids, though I have big plans to do so much more... it's frustrating but realistic for me. I hope you do great at your run! You inspire me! :)
Good luck with school for your kiddos..it's such a fun new season for everyone (if chaotic at times!) Hope you're enjoying your company!
Love, Angela

Tami said...

I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it!! I hope you were feeling better and able to participate! Update soon!

Erin said...

I hope you feel better Becky! That is so awesome that you are doing this! Good luck today! Go Becky! I can't wait to see pictures!