Monday, August 18, 2008

Just a random post...

I was away last weekend at the beach with some girlfriends. We had an amazing time as always...relaxing, chatting, eating, and recharging!! I am so blessed to have them in my life. I can't wait till we're 80!! ;) Well, I can...but, our beach trips will turn into a WEEK and we'll be talking about such different things since our kids will be grown...we'll have grand kids.

Elijah and Amelia got to do some school supply shopping this week with Ga-Ga! I can't believe our little Amelia will be in preschool. It's going to be so good for her...and ME! I'm anxious to see how she does with a different "authority figure" in her life. Elijah will be in Pre-K. He's VERY excited...but, not as excited as he is about his STAR WARS Birthday part that is coming. He asks us EVERY day for a Life Saver (Light Saber)...we have had one for quite awhile tucked away in the closet. He says he needs two now...so, daddy can fight with him! His B-day is the 10th of September...his party date has yet to be decided!

We have our last soccer game of the season tomorrow. Soccer has been the one sport that I really feel you get your money worth. They play twice a week for a couple of months. Elijah LOVES it!

Stop by Starbucks this week and check out the "Partner Art" Wall that I've been working on....then you'll see why I haven't been blogging too! :)

No comments: