


So, I've never been to the fair. At least I don't think I've ever been to the fair...if I have, I certainly don't remember going as a kid. Until....YESTERDAY! Tony was able to come home a bit early yesterday, and on a whim we ventured to the fair and HAD A BLAST! The kids of course now want to be MOTOR-X'ers (see below) We stayed for the big motorcross show and I've never seen anything like it. It was amazing. The "big kids" did some HUGE jumps, and the little ones ages 4-10 raced. Elijah wants a motorbike now...uh, I don't know how those mothers do it. There was PLENTY of crashes! My heart was racing FOR THEM, and of course their MOTHERS! The kids were cheering. I was awe struck...the fair is amazing!
The kids checked out a fire truck, saw LOTS of animals, Elijah got to ride a go-kart. Amelia almost got pooped on. We were in the cow barn where the walk way is literally about 4 feet. You can walk right up to the cows, however, it's usually their backsides that are facing you. So, little Amelia was walking along, when a cow decided to "drop it's load" and she just stood there in complete AWE at how huge it was...and of course pointing and saying it LOUDLY! The cow's tail was nearly over her head in a beautiful arch! She was inches from the streaming poo! An older lady walked by and swooped her out of the way. God Bless those 4H ladies, they are quick. It honestly was hilarious!
So, check out some of the pics of our fun, but exhausting day! We didn't get home until LATE!! It was a fun day. I could people watch at the fair for HOURS! 

1 comment:
How fun! I haven't been to the fair in YEARS!!
Post a Comment