We spent the end of our official family "vacation" (yes, the one where we were supposed to be camping in the great outdoors but called short thanks to the NW notorious RAIN CLOUDS!)....at the zoo. We had a great time. I never get sick of our zoo. It's so much fun. Elijah is starting to really get into it. He LOVES the animals and is actually starting to "learn" things about them. I think he has an interest here...which is BIG for him...something of interest other than SPORTS or the WII! ;) It wasn't too hot, or crowded, which is always nice. The train was the BEST! Even Micah thought so.....



Then...Saturday was Tony's b-day! Had a good day, went out to eat and then for ice cream. I of course, had to work, so I didn't make the amazingly famous Australian Pavolova (like a dessert) that I had found a recipe for...perhaps next week I'll get around to it! That's about all....sorry for the random and boring post....but, hey, PICTURES! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment