Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Nike - The Human Race

Run with your friends.
Run with your neighbors.
Run with people you've never met.
Run with the whole world.
Run with us.
Run with ME.
Join Team Starbucks!

On August 31st I will be running with over a million runners in a world wide 10k like no other. I am both nervous and excited. This race is taking place in NYC, Paris, Quito, Rome, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Shang Hai, Singapore, Taipei, Vancouver BC, Warsaw and PORTLAND! Starbucks is one of the major sponsors of this race and it is a GREAT benefit to the Lance Armstrong (Livestrong) Foundation, Ninemillion.org, and World Wildlife Federation. So, come check it out! Online or in person...I'd LOVE the support! This is going to be a tough one!!!! See you at the START line!!!

2 comments:

Erica said...

You go girl! 10K that's a big one! I'll be praying for you and looking forward to hearing how it went!! I'm so proud of you!

Stephanie said...

You rock Becky! You are such an inspiration!