Sunday, June 1, 2008
Wanted
So...I know this is not meant to be "the classifieds" or "craigslist," but, I'm not exactly sure who reads this...so, what better way then to post my search!? We (okay, mostly me right now to be honest) are looking for a tent trailer. Anyone getting rid of one? Know of someone getting rid of one? We are tent campers...but, have definately outgrown our little tent, and this looks like a fun way to still tent camp and have those little luxuries like a sink to wash stinky feet before bed, stove inside, fridge, and STORAGE etc. You get my point. With Tony having actual vacation time this year, we'll be able to go mid week and I'm determined that this is going to be our summer of camp outs!! So, we don't have a lot of money to spend, but if you see one around, please email me, or post to me. I'd love to check them out. Thanks for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'll keep my ear open Becky! We used to have a tent trailer when I was younger and it made "tent" caming much more enjoyable!! A comfy bed, shelter from the rain and counters to make a sandwich!! We have upgraded to rv camping while the kids are young. It's just too much work and too dirty with a tent. When they are older, we may go back to tent camping...maybe :)
Post a Comment