

Disclosure: If you are my dad OR Tony, DO NOT READ OR VIEW THIS POST! :) Thank you!
So, here is our creation! We've started a tradition now, where the kids make Poppa a Mosaic Tile for Father's Day. We decided to make Tony one this year too. I ran out of mosaic glass, and ended up just using the marbles...so, they are a bit plain. But, it was a fun project and the kids had a blast. They have some GREAT ideas at Michael's (the kits we used this year actually allowed us to put the kids pictures through the marbles...don't know if you can see it in the picture) and ALL the kits are on sale...I'm hoping to do one every year so we can look back and see how they've grown. It's fun to do some art projects like this with the kids....I need to learn to let the control go a little more though and see how creative they can get. (Just with CEMENT, I wasn't really willing to let them fly solo...maybe next year!)
2 comments:
Those turned out very cute! I love that you can put their pictures in it! I may have to copy you!!! =) We did those years ago and had a blast doing them! You did a GREAT job with their hand prints and foot prints! I'm sure they'll love them!!!
Becky, I love this idea! We are pretty crafty at my house..but I've never done this..quite possibly next year, though! Awesome!
LOve, ANgela
Post a Comment