Thursday, June 19, 2008

Laugh Your Way To A Better Marriage

I just can not say enough about this AMAZING resource out there called Laugh Your Way To A Better Marriage. www.laughyourway.com.
CHECK IT OUT! Someone had lent us this DVD series a few months ago with just a "watch it" disclaimer....and can I just say, it REVOLUTIONIZED our marriage. This guy is hilarious! You will laugh, cry, and be completely challenged. It hits the target for both husband and wife in such a way that you can't help but RECEIVE it, and let it change you. A client at Tony's work gave us a set of the DVD's as a thank you gift, and I feel like we need to give them the THANK YOU! It's been on our Top 10 list of "things to buy" since we first watched it...and we immediately agreed that "this is something we need to watch every few months." It will CHANGE your marriage! We've been watching a session each night this week, and there are times we pause it because we are laughing too loud, and other times we pause it to talk and say "how does that apply to YOU?" It is the best money you will EVER spend to revolutionize your marriage...and that is priceless!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's sounds awesome Becky! I will check it out. Jeremy and I have been enjoying a lot of good quality time in the evenings listening to online sermons that provoke great discussion and challenge us - this sounds like another awesome oppurtunity to do that.

It looks like the speaker is a a senior pastor of a church and has the churches podcasts available to watch (or listen I didn't check yet) online...I bet they are just as good! http://www.insidecelebration.com/mediacenter.html

When we move we are eliminating two of our TV's because we find we just don't need them anymore. Not quite ready to give up ALL of them but one is plenty I think for our family :)

Priscila said...

I agree with you, Becky, Davin and I did this series with our small group and we really liked the perspective he brought into guys vs. girls, much better than any other marriage series. We were left talking about it for months after.

Erica said...

I will agree also. He is quite a funny guy, but he always brings around a very strong point that is challenging and thought provoking. Great series for anyone married, no matter how long you've been married!! I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Stephanie said...

Yep this is the BEST marriage thing I have ever watched/seen/read/listened to.