Dear God,
What'd ya say you just hurry up and finish 2009 and we'll pretend it never happened?!
I'm just not sure I can take anymore.
Thank You for your consideration!
Respectfully & Sincerely,
Becky
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aw, Beckster, but then you would have missed the all night shopping, the crazy people, hanging with the girls, and all the fun of decorating your house (which I KNOW you love!) and watching the kids open their presents. We just have to ignore all the rude people who think they are more important than us, the kids' attitudes because Christmas is taking FOREVER to get here and then the making of another huge meal!!! It's bliss isn't it???!!! You know you love this time of year!!!
Yes I'm wanting for 2009 to finsh and to also forget that it happened as it's been the worst year of my life. To much physical, mental and emotional pain. And just when I think it can't get any worse my beautiful Lily dies (she's my young Labby)so I'm an emotional mess and now I have something else wrong in my chest and still lots of back pain. I went out with the girls from my work and couldn't enjoy it like i wanted because of pain.
I ask and pray to God for 2010 to be a better year with much less or no pain...
I do love Christmas to. I love buing presents for everyone - mostly the kids. I love being around children at Christmas it makes it more special.
Post a Comment