
Daddy with the final project...the fallen tree.
Standing with perfect tree. We had beautiful sunny, but cold weather
Amelia loves her animals...and MOST of them LOVE her too!
The kids are doing great with Vader...he's been such a fun addition in our house
Hooper's a daddy again, and LOVES that! (I think Hooper is meant to be a mommy!) LOL
Many people have asked about Amelia. Aside from ripping her incision open last week...she's doing remarkably well. We called the doctors, and they wouldn't re-stitch her because the risk of infection at that point was too great. In walks nurse mommy and surgeon daddy to butterfly stitch her back together. She's not in pain. The problem is, I can't get her to sit or settle down. There's too much to do, too much chasing and wrestling her brothers that she just can NOT resist! We are thankful the results came back clear and cancer-free! We meet again with the surgeon on the 9th for our follow up.
Micah is all grown up and potty trained! WOOT! He's such a funny little guy...he's learned ways to "go potty" and get EXTRA gummy bears. (Uh, pinch it off and go again 30 seconds later) Such a smart boy!! :)
Homeschooling is going really well. I thought I knew Elijah to the tee...but, there is so much I am learning about him that I'm not sure I would've noticed or known if I wasn't homeschooling. That's been really cool. After meeting with his math teacher today, I've learned that he's ready to start dipping into first grade math. WOOT! He loves math and I'm excited that it's something that's not only become fun for him, but something that he enjoys!
Anywho, thanks for pulling you eyes away from all the Tiger Woods media & the people the crashed the white house dinner to read our blog! :) Merry CHRISTmas! Christmas cards coming soon....
4 comments:
Becky-
I'm glad to hear that Amelia is doing well. It looks like you guys had fun getting a Christmas Tree. I miss having a real tree, maybe next year we will get one. Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year! Best wishes,
Nicky
Adorable pictures Becky, and I am so proud of Elijah and his math, that is great! Tell him way to go!!!
Looks like fun!!! You have such awesome kids! Way to go Elijah! Boys and math.....they tend to go hand in hand! I'm super proud of him too!!!
What fun going to find a a real Christmas Tree. Ros (the kids mum) would love that... We have our tree up with decorations everywhere. I love looking at other people houses that have done up their house with beautiful lights. People do amazing jobs at Christmas.
Glad to hear Elijah is doing well with his school work and that Amelia is well to. Yey for toilet training... well done Micah.
Merry Christmas from Aus.
love (Auntie)Mel
Post a Comment