Well, life's about to get crazy...so, I wanted to update all our blog followers in case you hadn't heard that Amelia's surgery got moved to Tuesday the 17th. There was an "urgent" case, that caused her operation to be postponed. We are anxious! I think all of us just want this to be behind us. In some ways, it's given us more time to "line things up." We are trying to arrange work, childcare, etc, so that both Tony AND I can be there on the big day. Kids under 12 are not even allowed in the recovery/operating areas because of the severity of H1N1 (Swine Flu.) But, it's also given ME more time to allow my mind to wander...something that I am desperately trying NOT to let happen.
Please continue praying for all of us. I have Amelia on several prayer chains, and I'm more than comfortable with her on as many as we can get! LOL! She's a little nervous about the whole experience.
I thought I'd post some pictures of the kids dressed up for the church Harvest Party. The boys were Knights, and Amelia was their Queen. It was so cute!
We had a blast!
We had a blast!
3 comments:
praying for you guys!!!
I am continuing to pray! Almost there!!! One day!
Oh the kids look SO cute! And look at that last pic of handsome Prince Micah!
The kids look so cute dressed up.
Post a Comment