Friday, May 9, 2008
Kick Back - The Moola
So, I'm just curious. Has anyone actually received the so called "government kick back checks" yet? And, if that time shall come...what are your plans? Is it something you will use to pay off debt, "deposit" back into the economy and go shopping, do some home improvements? I think I had our check "spent" the day I heard we "might" be getting one...but, since have re-evaluated and have been thinking about what would be the wisest decision for our family and financial situation. So...just thought I'd throw this post out there....unexpected money is always welcome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YES YES!!! We got our direct deposited yesterday morning! Go to irs.gov and find the link that says "where is my stimulus check?" and fill in the info. It will tell you when it should be coming.
We are spending ours on tires, fixing some stuff on the car and then the rest will go towards shopping for Aiden. We still need a few things for him, plus I want to buy and make some meals to have on hand for after he is born.
Yes, we just got ours yesterday by direct deposit. The first two phases have been distributed, there is one left. I think it comes next week. It is based on your 2006 return and based on your last digits of your social security number (the order of distribution.) Ours is going to my parents to help pay back some debt and a couple hundred towards DVD players for the car because we have a few road trips coming up! It is a necessity the way I see it!
We got ours a week ago Friday and it's all going to the backyard. So, I guess home improvement category. We plan on spending a lot of time outside this summer and we want to enjoy the view :)
Hey Becky! We have put ours straight into our adoption fund. What a blessing to add that to our seed money.
Post a Comment