I need to move past my Yeow-Ming post because the photos make my heart wrench...so..I'm posting about our latest life lessons.
We've relisted...
Our house of course.
We've gone with a realtor who when our house was on the market with Windermere spent at least 30 minutes talking with me on the phone about things we can do to get our house SELLING. I thought that was very intergral on her part...knowing she wasn't going to make a dime, she gave us valuable information...more information than our 'realtor' had given us in four months.
So, we're back in the game with Remax. She already has a game plan in the works with a contigent offer on our dream house...she's come through our house & dissected it, and has us packing MUCH of our personal stuff up. Things like photos, clean counters (no knives, no coffee pot! EEK!) This is my quote that is going to get me through this:
"If you can see the invisible and do the uncomfortable, you can have the impossible."
- Andy Andrews
If this is what it takes to sell our house, I can do this. I'm impressed with how matter-of-fact she is, and I actually appreciate it. If the numbers work out, she can do whatever she needs to do. And, she's excited about making our dream a reality. Oh, did I mention she's a Christian? YAY! At our first "interview" with her....she jumps on the phone, and starts making the Hockinson house work! Funny! She KNOWS the house...she KNOWS the agent...SHE KNOWS that they are willing to lower their price. Too coincidental! I think it's a God thing...we shall see!
Keep praying...
Emotionally, I've had more "stuff" happen in the last few months than I've ever thought I would be dealt. The details aren't neccessary. I am grateful for health, my kids and husband, the roof over our head, and jobs...but emotinally, I am spent. I need some prayer....I need some miracles...I need renewed faith.
3 comments:
And you have butterflies on your blog so things must be heading in the right direction. Hang in there. It sounds like this new lady is a good fit. Good luck!
We're praying for a quick sale!!! It was good to catch up with ya today!!! I've missed blogging!!
I am praying Becky! The time WILL come for sure!
Post a Comment