


After our fun-filled, relaxing day of sunshine....I sit devasted. I am sad. Our sweet Yeow Ming has gone to be with Jesus after a freak accident involving our garage door. I cannot bear to tell the kids, they too will be heart broken. Every morning Yeow Ming would wake us up with kisses, he'd steal the kids' milk after they ate their breakfast cereal. He and Hooper would snuggle and romp around the house...even their little fur matched.I just can not believe it.....
8 comments:
Oh Yeow-Ming :(
I am sad for you all, and praying.
I am so sad for you and the kids, Becky! I, too would find it so hard to tell them...so,so so sorry! :(
Oh, Becks, I'm so sorry. What a horrible thing to happen.
Oh my goodness. I am so sorry.
So sorry to hear, poor Yeow-Ming, poor kids, poor YOU! I would totally lie to my kids, I'd say she ran away before I say she died :(
If you want, I can mail the kids a postcard from Yeow-Ming in Disneyland, telling them she needed a vacation ;)
I'm sorry I always thought Yeow was a she. My mistake :(
So sorry for you Becky.
I agree with Priscila, I'd lie too!!! I'm sorry you're hurting, he was a sweet kitty!! I love ya!
Post a Comment