Monday, April 20, 2009

Today

Today our house is not on the market.
Today my dishes are piled up in my sink.
Today the dog barfed on the floor six times.
Today I do NOT know what I'm making for dinner.
Today my bed is un-made.
Today I am not vaccuming.
Today I am not doing laundry even with 6 loads to fold...they can wait.
Today I am enjoying the sun with my kids.
Today I am letting go.
Today I am boycotting house-work.
Today I will read.
Today I will nap.
Today I will enjoy.
Today I will boycott cleaning.
Today....today I may just clean up the barf......
but later today, I will be still.
I LOVE today!

5 comments:

Mrs. D said...

now that is a good day!

Suzanne said...

I support cleaning up the barf (my dog did the same thing saturday night) but nothing else today! Your babies are only little once. Enjoy them and the beautiful WA spring! Love you!

Themorrisbunch said...

Woo-Hoo!!!

Unknown said...

I literally have to tell myself its OK to have days like this. And why is that? We're programmed to be superwoman!
Yay for you today!!!

Erin said...

WOOHOO!!!!