Tuesday, February 24, 2009

It's Been A Whirlwind!

What a crazy month it has been! We've been extremely busy, both personally and of course, with the house. Here's the latest update:
The House- Apparently, we are in the running with a family that is deciding between our house, and one other house. We were supposed to hear back either way...and STILL have not. So, they must be VERY slow deciders. We are trying not to get our hopes up...but, we are...and we are hopeful. As most of you know...we have found our house that we badly want...in Hockinson. We just hope and pray that this process happens soon. It's been a long process for me and I could sure sleep a lot easier if I only knew where we will be in six months. I desperately want Hockinson schools...God knows...
For awhile, we looked at renting our house out...but, ran into wall after wall about getting US into the other house. Banks just aren't loaning money out as they once were....most require 20% down...which is where selling our house becomes a must.

Us- The kids got really sick two weeks ago and our entire house smelled like barf, we had some personal stuff to go through, we got the cat fixed in hopes he will STOP spraying Amelia's room, got to witness 911 in action AT the vet when an older lady fell on her face, we had quite a few showings of our house, got to spend some time at Multnomah Falls and Edgefield, AND, I JUST got back from Success School in Dallas Texas with Advocare. I am on JET LAG and exhausted..but, had a BLAST!

ADVOCARE- I am soooo excited about what I saw, what I learned, and the integrity that I found with this company over this last weekend. It was truly life changing for me. They had some motivational speakers that not only changed my vision and dream of where I/we want our Advocare business to go...but, just on a personal level. I truly feel like my soul has been inflated. I was just so encouraged. And, to be honest...I've really needed to be and feel renewed. Get this...they had a WORSHIP service on Sunday that was awesome. I guess in years past Michael W. Smith has led it. He wasn't there this year, but nonetheless, it was awesome. It was optional and I would say 98% of the people from the convention were at this service. I can tell you this, I want to be in a company that honors God. And, I honestly believe Advocare is that. There were thousands there. EVERY single story gave testiment to God and HIS faithfulness. Seriously, it was like being at a women's retreat. LOTS of tears. :) Soooo soooo good! You guys...book your tickets. YOU ARE GOING WITH ME NEXT YEAR! Even if you want NOTHING to do with Advocare...this will truly change you. The next school is in Dallas again from August 7-9th. There were a few olympic atheletes there, an economist, several other motivational speakers. To say it was AWESOME is the understatement of the year! HA! I just have to tell you all this...that way, in five years, you can't say "Gee, thanks a lot...you never told us about the Advocare opportunity!"

Advocare has launched a new product called SLIM. It's got benefits for weight loss, appetite control and energy, all in a 2oz. drink. It's pretty awesome! They have launched a SLIM campaign. It's similar to The Biggest Loser. The contest goes from Feb 22-July 1. The top four with the most "body change"...not necessarily weight loss, get an all expense paid trip to the next convention in Dallas, a personal story/spread in Impact Magazine as well as a COMPLETE makeover. We're talking a "What Not To Wear" makeover. (You've seen that show right!?) Anyways, second and third place in each region also win $500 and $250 Target gift cards. I might try for this. I know the products can transform me. My Team is having a launch for this campaign on Friday for anyone who wants more info. I'm sure they will go over other products as well as the business opportunity. It's going to be big. I have a few tickets left. So, BE THERE! Friday night (that's THIS Friday) at 7pm. We can all ride together if you'd like. I'm telling you guys...Advocare can and will change your life!!! I am sooooo sooooo excited! Can you tell?

So...that's my update! WHEW!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I've been wondering what you were up to! I'd hoped you weren't writing because you were busy packing but I guess that will have to wait until it gets a little warmer. I have faith you will sell soon. Good to hear what you've been up to!

Stephanie said...

Omgoodness you have been busy! It made me tired just reading it LOL! I have been praying for you and your house!

Kelly said...

Hey Lady! Or should I say stranger! I miss your face! Good to hear that you had a great time! Are you ready for the Shamrock run, come on do it with me! You have to sign up within the next couple days if you want to be on our team. It is going to be so much fun, I can't wait...well thats a lie...I have shin splints and knives stabbing at my shins is something I'm not looking forward to. So give me a call and let me know if it's something you want to do! Talk to you soon.