Wednesday, February 4, 2009

In A Perfect World

Scenario #1: We inherit $300,000 or WIN the lottery! (I'm not asking for millions, just $300,000...is there a lottery for this?) Ohhh...then there's taxes...Okay, maybe we'll need a BIT more. Anywho, back to my perfect world.....We get $300,000 and BUY our house now in Fisher's Landing...we then keep it as an investment property. Perhaps a rental. We then put $80,000 down on our HOCKINSON house, with $20,000 to update the inside...kitchen, tile work, etc. THEN...Enroll Elijah AND Amelia in the 2009 SCHOOL YEAR AT HOCKINSON HEIGHTS ELEMENTARY AND HOCKINSON PRESCHOOL! Aaahhh...a perfect world.

Scenario #2: We sell our house in the next 3 weeks (BEFORE enrollement deadline for Amelia's preschool, possibly saving us $60.) If we're not in Fisher's Landing, there is no way I could commute out here for her schooling, plus get Elijah to HOCKINSON school in time. We then put an offer an the suuu-weet Hockinson house, close before May when Tony's family comes to visit...and we actually have ROOM for them ALL in our NEW HOUSE...in HOCKINSON :) Ahh...another perfect world.

So, can you tell that I REALLY want Hockinson schools? Tony keeps saying "if you ask for a stick, you don't get a snake..." maybe it's the other way around. Anyways, I'm still trying to figure out what the HECK that means in this situation. I think he's saying that God KNOWS how badly I want the kids in the HOCKINSON school district. I just feel like the clock is ticking....SUPER FAST! So, we are continuing to pray, hope, and keep our house at TIP TOP shape which I must admit is A LOT of work!!! Thanks for all you who are praying for us out there!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I vote for scenario numero uno, and then you rent the house to us! (okay God, that would grant TWO families wish lists, so you should get on that right away) LOL ;)

Oh and my cousin teaches PE at Hawkinson elementary :)

Becky said...

Oh my gosh Steph! We would TOTALLY rent to you guys! That would be sooo awesome!!! Oh, my pefect scenario! Please God!!