Our Hungry Catepillar Creations
We had a quiet weekend at home as I slept a ton and fought off a cold. I feel much better and am so thankful that the worst of it hit me while Tony was home. So, on our rainy weekend....we read the story of the hungry catepillar that turns into a beautiful butterfly. Then, we rolled out or dough, and cut out shapes of things that the hungry catepillar ate through. It was fun, the kids got quite messy, and I'm pretty sure in EVERY picture you can see a very little hand sneaking some of the lollies that were meant for decoration! The kids came up with some of the cutest ideas. Amelia is quite the artist. She turned EVERY cookie she touched into a work of art. The boys just wanted to get 'er done so they could eat them...Micah pretty much ate more than he made. The remnants covered his face!
My budding artist
Daddy helping Bungie!
What is it with boys flexing their muscles whenever there's a camera?? LOL
"Maybe if I get low enough, they won't see me EATING the cookies!"
"Take a picture of this one mom!"So fun! We have to do "messy" things more often. The kids absolutely LOVE it!
3 comments:
Yummy!!
They turned out SO CUTE!
I'm glad you're feeling better :)
Ahh LOVE them! I was just thinking about doing pumpkin cookies tonight, I love decorating cookies and watching the kids get into it!
Can I come join your family? What fun!
Post a Comment