Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Becky Sale


As promised....some things I'm getting rid of. Think of it this way...by viewing this, you have first dibs above Craigs Listers! Wow, I am thoughtful eh?
Glass end table $40 (or $100 for set of three)
There are two of these recliners. $50 each or $75 for both

Glass sofa table $40 (matches coffee and end table)
You can paint the base to match your color scheme...ours was green! :)


This couch has been used 8 times. (one day a year..Christmas Morning)
$500

Pass along the info. I'll post pics of washer and dryer soon. Also, I'm willing to haggle or trade!! :) (within limits)
I'm looking for a nice big fluffy sectional!! The only item not pictured is the third glass coffee table. I'm asking $40 for each piece. It's the same as the others, we just had it down for our house showings. I promise, it's all in great condition! Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Crack me up about your couch being used 8 times a year... love it :)

Unknown said...

That couch is beautiful!!! Whoever ends up with it will be super happy!!!

Unknown said...

Ok, it's been over 2 MONTHS since you've posted.....time for some pictures of the new house!!! And some Disney shots too!!! =)