So, again, this year, Tony was in Palm Springs. I insisted he go...it's too amazing of an opportunity to pass up. The morning he left, I came downstairs and found a dozen red roses. So sweet. Then, on the BIG DAY...he called...he had a gift hidden in the house (which was well hidden...cause if I'm being honest...I can tell you that I LOOKED everywhere for presents the day he left!) ;) He had the kids find it and give it to me. It was the most beautiful necklace and earrings, as well as some gift certificates for BUBBLE TEA. (Photos of necklace later..it's currently being 'worked on.) Then, later that morning, he had the MOST BEAUTIFUL bouquet of roses I've EVER seen delivered!!!



For breakfast, I had chocolate and diet coke. I am 30. I am allowed. I dropped the kids at school, and came home and had a bubble bath...Micah watched and participated in throwing me foam letters. So thoughtful! :) I got a bubble tea before picking up the kids and went to lunch with the kids and some friends from school. We picked Tony up a bit after 4pm and went for chinese. It was a chill day...a fun, relaxing day. After dinner, friends stopped by and showered me with balloons, cards, cake, and more beautiful flowers.
LAST NIGHT, the celebration continued...my besties and I went to see Wicked. Can I just brag? I have THE MOST AMAZING group of girlfriends in the world. They constantly bless and amaze me. They are prayer warriors, they are faithful, they are loyal, they are ALWAYS there, they are generous, they are gifted, they are thoughtful...and they are mine...my girlfriends. They suprised me with Wicked tickets...and I just don't know how to describe it other than...AWESOME! It was such a great show. We had amazing seats and I absolutely loved it.


My new WICKED hat and tee-shirt. After the show we went for dessert. YUM-O! Thanks you guys. You bless my socks off.......daily! Thanks for making 30 wicked-ly awesome. I am blessed to have such caring, thoughtful people in my life!
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I wish I had known you were there! I was there too!!! Such a great show. I saw it a couple years ago in Chicago, but I just had to see it again when I heard it was coming to Portland. I'm glad you had a great birthday. :-)
p.s. can I rsvp here for Amelia's party?
YAY it was SO fun! What a memorable night! Thanks for turning 30 so we could go out and celebrat ya!!!
Ooops, that was supposed to say CeleBRATE LOL not brat. You are not a brat LOL!
It was a night to remember!!! I'm so blessed by you and the others too!!! Very blessed! Glad you had a birthday so we had a reason to celebrate!
I LOVED celebrating with you. Wicked was WICKED!! And you rock, girl! Turning 30 is so cool! (and not so old, according to Ethan :)
Love you!
Happy Late Birthday Becky! That DOES sound amazing!
Post a Comment