Friday, February 12, 2010

Off to Vancouver

Elijah and I are at the start of an EXTREMELY fun unit study on the Winter Olympics. We've learned a lot about Olympic history so far and Elijah got to make his very own Olympic Torch. (pictures later)... Part of our study is allowing him to stay up and watch the Opening Ceremony tonight. That is still one of the highlights for me...I LOVE the opening ceremony. Later on, we'll make an Olive Branch Wreath and Olympic Medal as well, as learning more about the history of the games and what the games stand for. So, so fun!!



As for me, the pregnancy is going really well. I've had two really good check ups. We find out the sex on the 23rd at our ultrasound. VERY excited for that. Been a little tired, but I've also been working a lot more...so, that's to be expected.



Looks like Tony's headed to Palm Springs again next month with a good friend for Indian Wells. I'm going to take that week off work! WHOO HOO! Not looking forward to him being gone, but right now, a week off work sounds heavenly!



Cirque du Soleil is coming back to Portland in April. They seem to have a pattern of coming every two years, and since it's around 'somebodies' birthday time...we get to go. My dear friend sent me a 'buy one get one free' coupon on tickets...so, we got SPECTACULAR seats this year. I am COUNTING down the days! Happy Birthday!



Okay, time has slipped...of to watch the ceremony!! GO USA & AUSTRALIA!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love hearing from you!!! A week off! So happy for you! What will I do without you??? :)

Awesome Olympic things you are doing!

Unknown said...

So glad for the update!! Miss you girl!